Thursday, April 4, 2013

TINY DANCER





Hello Friends! I hope everyone enjoyed the Easter Season!
I wanted to share with you, this adorable photo of my niece Christy taken in 1976.
I have been scanning photos into Photoshop lately and when I came across this one I knew at once I had to scrap it!


The papers used are from K&Co Brenda Walton Flora. I have had them for some time, but love using some time proven products!
I stamped the background paper with  Bo Bunny Distress Stamps and doodled around the edges.
The circle doilies were cut using the new Martha Stewart Circle Edge paper punch. (LOVE IT)
I fussy cut the photo and popped it up with foamies to give it some dimension. I then inked the edges to define it a bit more!


The banner was made with Sizzix Framelits Banner die. I used 2 sizes. The base layer is scored at the top and folded over to give some depth for the mini clip to hold on to. The mini paper clips are Tim Holtz Ideaolgy.
The lettering is older stickers that I have inked and adhered using foam adhesives for dimension.
The little ballet slipper is made by Jolees Boutique. I thought it worked perfectly!



 You know I love to layer flowers and this was no different! I layered them using various punches and dies, then inked the edges with Adirondack Citrus, Purple Twilight and Distress Worn Lipstick. The leaves are from a Martha Stewart Rose Leaf punch. Again I inked all edges and added some leaf veins.
I will be doing a flower Tutorial on this flower soon :)


The final touch was this pretty little chip bird cage that I have had for a few years. I am not certain who makes it.. but I would love to have more! I inked it with Distress Shabby Shutters and added a flower.  I wrapped some wire around a stick pen and stretched it out along the bottom, to give it a metal feel.
I really enjoyed doing this layout! The colors were fun to work with and the photo brings joy to my heart!
Thanks Friends for stopping for a visit! It is much appreciated!




3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love all the details of this lovely layout Lynne...I have missed your posts.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Aw, such a sweet girly page! Love seeing you scrap!

Lynn said...

Hi Lynn,

Missing you and your artwork. Hope all is well.
Lynn x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin