Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Internet Buy of the Week!


I love to shop online! I am always looking for good scrap booking bargains to stretch my budget. I thought I would start posting an Internet bargain on a weekly basis. I will be looking for quality items for a good price. I also will try to find items that can be shipped to various destinations! If you find something that you think is a great deal & would like to share it, please leave a comment!

My first great find is going to be something I have bought several times over. It is such a great deal! It is 160, yes 160 sheets of Bazzill Basics assorted card stock for $30.72 on QVC. That figures out to be around .20 per sheet!!!! Wow. It is a great pack & has a great assortment of colors. Muted, earth tones, pastels, brights, all are included. Most importantly, is that great Bazzill quality! So this is my Internet buy of the week! Here is a link to the site! Thanks for taking a look!

1 comment:

Nat said...

wowzers! I LUV YOUR STYLE....
(and share your online shopping passion! lol) this is my first visit to your blog and I will be back for sure, you are an amazingly talented scrapper with so much inspiration to share! thank you! and thank you for linking me to your list of blogs you like to visit too, that is a huge honour...
enjoy your weekend and I will be back for a visit soon, take care, Luv Nat xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin