I did cut work with the patterned paper, distressing all raw edges with Tim Holtz Distress black soot ink. I then highlighted the paper with eucalyptus Stickles. Rub ons were added on the photo!
A stamped bird was distressed & added to fill an empty space! Rubber stamps make such good fillers!!! The small circles on the background were punched from the same paper used in cut work. I elevated them with small foam squares for dimension.I added some clear jewels that were colored with Tim Holtz Alcohol ink-latte. I have used this technique several times Its a great way to get different colors!
The flower was made using silks that were included in the kit. The paper layers & flourishes were made with my Big Shot, also using papers from the kit. All flower layers were distressed with black soot ink & then highlighted with eucalyptus Stickles. I think
I really enjoyed working with the kit!
Here is a link if you are interested in the My Creative Scrapbook monthly kit