Hi Friends! As of late I have received a number of questions regarding the punches & dies I use for my flowers. When I post my layouts I usually just say "various punches & dies".... not very specific! So I thought I would post what "various" means!! I mix & match the layers & never really have a plan, just trial & error!I have a Sizzix Big Shot die cutting machine & these are the dies I use with it.
1) Sizzix Hello Kitty Daisies
2) Sizzix Daisies #2
3) Sizzix Flower Layers #4
4) Sizzix Flower Daisies
5) Sizzix Flower Layers #3
6) Bosskut Wildflower cutout ( I have not used this yet! Just picked it up at CKConvention)
These are all made by EK Success PaperShapers
1) Retro Punch XL
2) Decorative Spangle Flourish
3) Double Sunflower
4) Retro Punch small
5) Retro punch x small
These are made by assorted manufacturers.
1) Martha Stewart Cornflower punch
2) Martha Stewart Daisy punch
3) Martha Stewart Cosmos punch
4) Marvy Uchida Jumbo Daisy
5) Fiskars Daisy
I hope this helps answering any questions!! I really just mix em up & have fun with it!!
Thanks so much my friends for taking a look! I appreciate it!