I punched the background paper with the Fiskar's Lace border punch. I then inked all edges with Tim Holtz Distress ink.. Shabby Shutters & Black Soot. I made the same border trim for under the matted pic & inked. The decorative accent photo corner was cut using a Cuttlebug die. This too was inked with both colors. I left the name of the paper peeking at the top!
I adhered a black ribbon that across bottom & attached the leafy ribbon on top. The ribbon had white stitching that really did not fit in with the rest of the layout, so I ran the Shabby Shutters ink across the ribbon to bring the green from the papers ... I was happy with the results! The large flower was made with various punches & dies, using card stock & the printed papers used in the layout. The small flowers was made using two punches. All flowers were attached with a brad that was dotted with Lime Green Stickles. I think I have used the same flower die in my last few layouts...I need to move on LOL!!
The title work is Basic Grey's BonBon chipboard letters that I painted with Ranger black alcohol ink.
The flourish is a BossKut die that I cut using my BigShot. All raw edges of the layout was inked with the Shabby Shutters & Black Soot. I then added Lime Green Stickles to highlight the movement of the layout! This layout came together fast! Thanks Susan for such a great designed layout to lift!! I hope nobody tires of wedding layouts... I still have more pics!!
Thanks so much my friends for taking a peek!!