Friday, October 31, 2008

LOVABLE YOU!

The inspiration for this layout is my sweet niece! The photo is not posed! She was doubled over laughing at a family get together & I was able to snap a pic! She is the sweetest thing & I love being around her! The title is ChipChatter alpha &was in the 1.99 Archiver's hot spot section! It was originally beige, but after a few layers of ink & Glimmer Mist I got it the color I was looking for. The printed paper is CosmoCricket Fleuriste Collection. What a great paper pack! It is full of rich colors! Bazzill cardstock was final touch to make the rusts & golds pop!!
I have placed a link to CosmoCricket at bottom of this post!
I used Adirondack butterscotch ink to bring out the richness in the paper.

Some HeidiSwapp bling accents the edges.


I placed the title with the flow of the large flourish to give the layout some movement.



Layered flowers of stamped cardstock, and a couple silks thrown in are placed in the empty section of layout. Small flourishes are added as a filler!





A K &CO butterfly is placed on cardstock. I then cut edges & ink the edges the same as my mats used in photo & on the actual page.
I sprayed the butterfly with Daffodil Glimmer Mist & then added a bit of Adirondack Butterscoth ink!
Other items used:
Adirondack Sunset Orange ink
Fancy Pants Large Flourish Chipoard
Quickkutz flourish die



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin