Tuesday, October 28, 2008

RUNNING THROUGH GRASS


My niece taking in the joys of summer was the inspiration behind this layout. I used colors in the photo as my main layout colors. The card stock is from the DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies collection. I added Fancy Pants biggest board chipboard flourishes, that were inked with Adirondack "lettuce" ink.
The lettering was placed in a way to show movement! I also added some pale pink jewels to the background to give a kinda "dew" effect.



Lime Stickles on the flourish highlights the swirl.
I added little pink brads in the corners of pic to bring the pink into the photo.






Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels sprayed on the K&CO sticker butterfly softens the boldness of the original sticker color.
Thanks for taking a look!

1 comment:

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Oh my goodness!!! those pages are just gorgeous!!! I used some glitter glue on some l/o's I did for my design team work for My Creative Scrapbook (November's kits....I haven't posted them yet)....my first time using glitter....I'm wondering the difference between regular glitter glue and stickles....maybe more glitter?.....love the beautiful effects you got on your pages!!

BTW, your blog site is so beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin