Monday, October 27, 2008

TO HAVE JOY, ONE MUST SHARE IT


The inspiration for this layout was a wonderful picture of my
son & daughter in law taken after their first year of marriage! I was also very inspired by the BasicGrey paper from the Mellow collection. I knew I wanted
to use this picture with the clouds. I decided to "cut " the cloud to kinda hold the pic! The rest of the papers were also from the Mellow collection! The Quote "to have joy one must share it" was a quote by Lord Byron that I found in a book of vellum quotes I picked up at Joann's in the clearance section! I thought it was sooo true! Thanks for taking a look!



I did cutwork with the BasicGrey paper to give the layout some depth. I also applied Ranger Adirondack ink on the raw chipboard flourishes. I used the color expresso!



I just love the Inkadinkadoo line of stamps. The bird is a clearstamp & was stamped on the same color cardstock used in the mat. I then added a bit of glacier Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin