Saturday, October 25, 2008

BEAUTIFUL SMILE



I was so happy when this layout was approved for the BasicGrey online gallery for Oct 2008.
The inspiration is my sweet daughter in law's smile! I wanted to use my BasicGrey Eva paper & this seemed to work well. Every piece of cardstock used (including die cut flowers & stems) was from the Eva paper collection. It is such pretty paper! It does the work for you! I did ink up silks & work them with my paper flowers. I used my favorite BasicGrey chipboard alphabet.I use it allot lol. But I just love it, so keep buying it, so keep using it!! Thanks for taking a look!


I just love inking & layering flowers. I have to stop myself from layering as they get rather bulky!



I sprayed some Glimmer Mist on my butterfly!The raw chip letters were inked & then sprayed with glimmer mist to soften the ink. I apply my glimmer mist with an art paint brush. I find I have better control! Of course, the pink makes good blush! I found out by mistake!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin